Intervention Rentals »
Products & Services »
Intervention's mudloc valve is a simple cost effective mud saving and environmental tool.
The patented mudloc operating system comes in cartridge form, this permits the valve to be completely
rebuilt in minutes, even on the rig floor.
All mudloc valves are built and designed to meet both API-8C and API-7 requirements. The cartridges are
coated with tungsten carbide on flow path areas to give long operating life.
All valves are supplied with full certification, documentation as required by the customer.
The mudloc system eliminates the following:-
- Utilisation of the I.B.O.P. valve as mud-saver valve
- Dramatically reduces I.B.O.P. valve failure and maintenance costs
- Reduces rig downtime for I.B.O.P. change-out due to failure
- Potential environmental damage due to mud spillage
- Mud spillage on the rig floor, enhancing rig crew safety
- Mud spray/splatter in the derrick when pumping out of the hole
- Pop-off valve activation due to failure to open I.B.O.P. valve
- Helps to prevent partial I.B.O.P. ball valve opening
- H.S.E. issues involving rig crews with toxic and damaging fluids
- Unnecessary costs due to spilt and contaminated mud
OTHER DRILLING PRODUCTS & SERVICES